1. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, 1 tablespoon dressing, and a pinch each of salt and pepper, then set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper, then add to skillet and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add onion and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in water, pasta, and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a simmer.
4. Cook, stirring frequently, until pasta is al dente, 12 to 14 minutes. Stir in arugula and remaining 1 tablespoon dressing, then arrange chicken over top and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Cover and continue to cook until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 more minutes.
5. To serve, divide chicken and pasta among shallow bowls. Top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with more basil.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May-June 2021