1. Slice rustic boule into 1-inch chunks and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs until smooth. Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and pumpkin spice into bowl and whisk until well blended.
3. Add the chunks of bread into the bowl and toss, making sure each piece is coated.
4. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray or coat in butter. Pour bread and egg mixture into the pan, cover and allow to sit and soak for over an hour.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Uncover pan and bake for 35 minutes until the center is set and the top is browned. Serve warm with a drizzle of your favorite syrup or sprinkle of confectioners sugar.
Chef Tip: For a little added flavor, add 2 Tbsp. of your favorite instant coffee or espresso powder to the egg batter to create a coffee pumpkin spice breakfast.