1. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking.
2. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels and season with salt. Add to skillet and cook, flipping every minute, until chops are well browned and internal temperature registers 145 degrees, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and add shallot. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes.
4. Add cranberries, chicken broth, brown sugar, and rosemary sprig and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in butter and vinegar; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Return pork chops and any accumulated juices to skillet, spoon sauce over top, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, October - November 2019