1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Remove casing from sausage and discard. Saute sausage in a large skilletover medium heat. Break up any large chunks with a spoon and cook until nolonger pink, about 8 to 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat from the pan and set sausage aside.
3. While sausage is cooking, slice mozzarella into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4. Select a large round or rectangular baking sheet and grease the bottom withoil or spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle a clean work surface with flour and use a rolling pin to roll out dough until it is 1/4 inch thick and the right shape to fit on your baking sheet. Use additional flour if dough is sticky. If dough becomes difficult to roll out, let it rest for 1 or 2 minutes, then continue rolling.
5. Place rolled dough on the prepared baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce to within 1 inch of the edges. Evenly distribute the cooked sausage, beans, and mozzarella. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and basil or sage over the top.
6. Bake until crust is evenly browned and cheese is bubbly and starting to crisp, about 10 to 12 minutes. Allow pizza to sit 5 minutes before cutting. Slice and serve warm.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2012