1. Remove crust from one bread slice, then tear slice into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add stock and stir to combine; set aside.
2. Combine cauliflower, onion, and 1 tablespoon minced garlic in a large nonstick skillet and cook over medium-high, stirring occasionally, until mixture looks dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add bread mixture, and stir until liquid is absorbed, about 30 seconds. Transfer to now-empty bowl and refrigerate 10 minutes; wipe out skillet.
3. Mix beef, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper into cooled bread mixture and form into four loaves. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in skillet over medium-high. Add loaves and cook until bottoms are browned, about 3 minutes. Gently flip, add sauce, and scatter squash and kale around loaves. When sauce begins to simmer, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until centers of loaves register 165 degrees, 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat broiler. Place remaining bread slices on a baking sheet; combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon minced garlic in a small bowl and brush over bread, then broil until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
5. Divide meatloaves and vegetable mixture among plates and serve with garlic bread.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, October - November 2020