1. Prepare the steak. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, and stir-fry sauce until well combined. Place steaks in a resealable bag and add marinade, making sure to completely coat steak. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4to 6 hours.
2. When ready to cook, preheat grill. Remove steak from fridge and allow to warm up slightly while you prepare the pasta. Bring 1 gallon of water to boil in a large pot over high heat. Add 1 Tbsp. salt and the pasta and stir. Cook until pasta is al dente, about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. While pasta cooks, cook broccoli in bag according to package instructions. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain pasta and add to broccoli, along with the olive oil. Stir to mix well.
4. In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette and peanut butter and mix until smooth. Add to the pasta and stir to distribute evenly. Stir in sunflower seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove steak from the marinade and discard marinade. Grill to desired doneness.
6. To serve, divide steaks among 6 plates and serve with pasta salad on the side.
Source: Fresh Magazine March, April 2010