1. Combine rice and coconut water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until rice is tender, 12 to 14 minutes. Stir in lime zest and cilantro and fluff with a fork; cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, place a rack in uppermost part of oven and heat broiler to high. Rub steak all over with 1 teaspoon lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan and broil until browned and sizzling, 6 to 10 minutes.
3. Flip steak and continue to broil until thickest part registers 130 degrees, 5 to 10 more minutes. Transfer steak to a cutting board, drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice, and let rest 5 minutes.
4. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium until shimmering. Add carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add snap peas and water and continue to cook until vegetables are just tender, about 2 more minutes. Stir in marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve with rice and vegetables.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2020