1. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat to 325 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium until shimmering. Add sausage and cook, breaking meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in wine and cook until mostly evaporated, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan, about 2 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low and stir in half-and-half. Simmer, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in cream cheese one piece at a time, letting each piece melt completely before adding more. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
4. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until softened but still firm, 6 to 8 minutes. Carefully remove 1/4 cup pasta water and set aside, then add broccoli rabe and continue to cook until pasta is al dente and stems are just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain, then return to pot.
5. Add sausage mixture and reserved pasta water to pot; stir to coat, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to an 8" square baking dish, cover tightly with foil, and bake until sauce is bubbling and pasta is fully tender, about 15 minutes.
6. Remove baking dish from oven and preheat broiler. Remove foil, then sprinkle Parmesan evenly over pasta. Broil until cheese is browned, about 5 minutes, then let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, October - November 2020