1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 350 degrees. Cut an 8x13" piece of parchment; grease an 8" square baking pan, then line with parchment, letting long edges hang over pan to create a sling.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, butter, egg yolks, and vanilla until blended. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until just combined (batter will be quite thick); fold in white chocolate chips.
3. Scrape batter into prepared pan, then press with a spatula into an even layer. Transfer to oven and bake until edges are set but center is still soft, about 25 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven and scatter candy corn over top. Carefully press candy into top of batter, then return to oven and bake until edges are golden brown but center is still a bit shiny, about 5 more minutes.
5. Let cool completely in pan, then use parchment sling to lift blondies out of pan and slice into 12 pieces.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, October - November 2020